All answers should be a minimum off 200 words. No plagarizing and No wikipedia!!! APA writing is not required, but the source of the answer is.
1. Explain why healthcare organizations need to develop a realistic cash budget upon completion of their operating and capital budget processes.
2. Explain the need for and the process for flexible budgeting in healthcare organizations today
3.Discuss the ways in which a physician office practice can optimize its financial condition and benefit its hospital partner.
4.Healthcare administrators need a solid understanding of physicians and their medical staff activities. Explain the typical catergories of medical staff in a community hospital setting.
5. While the operating budget process is underway in June, the capital budget process must also begin. Describe what should be happening in the capital budget process during June of each year.
6. Explain the difference between top-down and bottom-up budgeting, and give the pros, and cons of each. Based upon your learning here, which approach do you personally favor, and why?
7. Discuss the fringe benefit level change as a key component of the operating budget for any healthcare organization. Why is it so important?
8. Why is it so important to present a board-level human resources report in June while the operating budget process is beginning?
9. Explain how you would present a salary reconiliation as part of the budget approval process for your own healthcare organization.
10. Explain how to calculate the allowance for doubtful accounts and the bad-debt expense in a hospital.
11. Medicare payments to providers are heavliy based on DRGs and APCs today. Explain how DRGs and APCs work, and discuss how they impact hospitals in paticular.
12. A key aspect of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act is rewarding hospitals for strong performance and penalizing them for quality issues, such as high infection rates and high readmission rates to the facility. Explain the details of how PPACA rewards and punishes hospitals for their performance.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.