Each answer should be TWO paragraphs long. Use TWO sources of which one should be the
course textbook Title: Understanding Pathophysiology, Fifth Edition
Author: Huether and McCance
1. List and explain two functions of the hypothalamus and the part of the nervous system in which it is located.
2. Explain what hypoparathyroidism is and the clinical manifestations (symptoms) of hypoparathyroidism. How is hypoparathyroidism diagnosed and treated?
3. All newborns are routinely screened for PKU. Explain the following:
a. What PKU stands for
b. What it is
c. How an infant develops the disease
d. What method is used to complete the screening
e. What complications may arise in infants diagnosed with PKU
f. How these complications can be avoided
4. Explain coronary artery disease (CAD), the rate of incidence in the U.S., and both controllable and noncontrollable risk factors for CAD.
5. A nurse is providing education to a female patient about menopause. What kind of information should the nurse provide? Be sure to include an explanation of menopause, symptoms associated with menopause, age of onset, and risk factors that may be associated with menopause (i.e., health factors that could be affected).
6. The risk of prostate cancer is greater for which group of people? What are the symptoms of prostate cancer? How is it diagnosed? How is prostate cancer treated?
7. Identify the three accessory organs of the digestive tract and explain their functions.
8. Explain the pathophysiology of Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), including systemic and local symptoms associated with the disease, long-term complications, and current treatments.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.