1. Discuss the general principles of classifying microorganisms.
2. Discuss the different environmental factors that influence microbial growth. What would be the basic profile of a microbe pathogenic to humans?
3. Discuss pathogenicity and the mechanisms by which microorganisms can attack the human body.
4. Discuss the five I s of microbiology as they relate to observing microbes in the laboratory.
5. Discuss the difference between morbidity and mortality and the difference between incidence and prevalence of diseases.
6. Discuss the principles of chemotherapy applied in Microbiology. What different strategies are used by antimicrobial drugs against microbes?
7. Discuss the importance of microbes in general on the planet.
8. Discuss the most common type of microbial skin infection with an emphasis of the role of streptococcus, staphylococcus and viruses. Also please highlight the dangers of neonatal conjunctivitis and keratitis.
9. Discuss the different types of viruses that are able to cause diseases in humans
10. What is the importance of the antigenic drift and the antigenic shift when considering the severity of viral upper respiratory tract infection? What are the common causes of pneumonia in humans based of different age groups.
11. List the common causes of meningitis and encephalitis. What is the best clinical management of the rabies?
12. Discuss the causes, signs and symptoms of septicemia and endocarditis? List the common microbial infections of the lymphatic system.
13. Compare and contrast innate and adaptive defenses mechanisms in the Human body against infectious diseases.
14. Discuss the different physical and chemical methods of controlling microbial growth.
15. Compare and contrast prokaryotes and eukaryotes.
16. Discuss why staining is important in visualizing microbes under the microscope. What different types of staining methods can be used?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.