Ted Ed: What’s wrong with our food system- Birke Baehrhttp://ed.ted.com/on/KJOwKvEz
1. What are some suggestions Birke offers on how you can help improve our food purchasing and eating habits?
TedEd: What’s wrong with what we eat- Mark Bittmanhttp://ed.ted.com/on/jL6sAuId
1. After the production of energy from fossil fuels, what is the second highest producer of greenhouse gases?
2. Nutritional experts say that eating 1/2 lb of meat a week is healthy but the average American eats 1/2 lb a day. How does this lead to micro-nutrient malnutrition?
How a single-celled organism almost wiped out life on Earth http://ed.ted.com/on/7TutqMmT
1. Oxygenic photosynthesis at first caused a mass extinction, but also allowed complex life on Earth to develop. In what ways does free oxygen allow complex life?
2. Cyanobacteria are simple unicellular life forms. What does this mean?
3. The composition of the Earth’s atmosphere has changed throughout the Earth’s history. How does the composition of the atmosphere affect Earth’s climate?
4. In the Dig Deeper section of this TedEd there is much more information on cyanobacteria. Use this information to write a paragraph explaining how cyanobacteria are involved in algae blooms and dead zones.
TedEd 18 things you should know about genetics http://ed.ted.com/on/odCNCvV9(Remember to post a snip it image of your completed DNA we share with other animals circle from the Dig Deeper section.)
1. What makes you, you Where do these instructions come from? What are they stored in?
2. What are the 4 main chemicals or nucleotide bases of DNA.
3. How many base pairs are in the human genome?
TedEd on DNA Damage and Repair-http://ed.ted.com/on/gW8aBCmL
1. How can can errors in, or damage to your DNA (f not repaired) cause premature aging?
2. Why are some DNA mutations beneficial?
3. Defects in DNA repair are associated with many kinds of cancer. Cancer is when a cell loses control of its replication. How can a mistake in DNA cause cancer?
TedEd- Astonishing Molecular Machines- http://ed.ted.com/on/EYaVQ0Mv
1. How many genes do we have written into our DNA?
2. DNA Helicase is the blue donut shaped protein that does what?
3. Because DNA is antiparellel one strand must be copied backwards. As DNA polymerase creates loops of DNA and copies these sections called okazaki fragments. A specific molecular machine or enzyme called DNA ligase joins these fragmented sections of DNA together to a complete strand of DNA? Google to find they type of bond DNA ligase catalyzes. DNA is only about 2 nanometers thick, but DNA is about 30 to 40 million nanometers long. How long is DNA in centimeters?
4. DNA is only about 2 nanometers thick, but DNA is about 30 to 40 million nanometers long. How long is DNA in centimeters?
5. To keep the DNA organized and regulate access to the genetic code DNA is wrapped around what purple colored proteins?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.