1. Some people believe that “all you are” is determined by the types and amount of neurotransmitters that ooze through your synaptic gaps. Do you think that all of your thoughts, hopes, dreams and aspirations are results of physiological processes; your love, hate, anger and memories are only at the synaptic level? Why or why not?
2. A famous saying goes: We don’t see the world as it is but as we are? Consider the kitten experiments and what you have read about the importance of perceptual schemas to make sense of the data we receive. Is it possible that we all live in illusion, since we don’t see what we see? but only what we interpret? Is reality nothing more than a joint social illusion?
3. Identify one example each of positive reinforcement, negative reinforcement, positive punishment, and negative punishment from your own life.
Positive reinforcement is getting something you like so that you’ll do it again. For example, you study a lot for this test and get an A. You’ll probably study a lot for the next test as well.
Negative reinforcement is having something you dislike taken away so that you’ll do it again. For example, you work really hard and your boss tells you you can go home from work early.
Positive punishment is getting something you dislike so that you won’t do it again. For example, you have to make the bed because you were the last one up this morning.
Negative punishment is having something you like taken away so that you won’t do it again. For example, you cannot go out with your friends because you put off writing a paper until the day before it was due.
You must also comment on at least one other student’s posting. Did the poster correctly identify the type of operant conditioning? Remember, be respectful in your answer.
4. Imagine I can grant you your dream vacation, anywhere in the world. BUT (if it’s too good to be true, it probably is)…. You have to choose: You can go on the vacation, but when you come home, you have no memory of it. Or, you can NOT go on the vacation, but I can input memories into your head (imagine such a thing is possible) as if you had gone. Which would you choose? Why?
5. Why do Americans generally have such a negative and fearful approach to aging? Is this a part of our larger fear of death and dying? How might the emotional needs of dying people be better served in your local community?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.