Biology Practice Quiz:
1. In the presence of tryptophan, the trp operon is turned_______________.
2. The site on the operon that can control the biding of the RNA polymerase is called the ____________.
3. The laco operon is an ___________operon. The enzyme_______________for lactose degredation is expressed from this operon.
4. Low glucose is bacteria results in the increased production of_________. This messenger binds to a protein called__________which acts as a transcription factor to assist in RNA polymerase binding and transcription.
5. Circle the correct choice: Acetylation of histones increases/decreases their association with DNA and transcription.
6. Fill in the blanks regarding DNA condensing: Euchoromatin ?heterochomatin ?______________?______________chromatid.
7. The distal control sequence of a eukaryotic gene are called____________.
8. The core promoter of bacteria and eukaryotes contains a conserved sequence of nucleotides and is known as the ____________. It is the site of __________binding
9. Eukaryotic promoters contain three important sequence regions-name Two.
10. Recruitment and binding of RNA polymerase II to the core promoter is done by protein called ________________.
11. Bacterial and eukaryotic RNA polymerases are made of 4 core proteins-2 alpha and 2 beta-plus an aIDitional factor critical for binding to the DNA-called the____________.
12 Name two functions of the 3’UTR.
13. Polyadenlation requires two regions within the 3’UTR-the polyadenylation signal and the polydenylation site. At which one is the RNA cut for the aIDition of the polyA tail?
14. Give the order in which snRNPs bind the mRNA to create the spliceosome. Which one cuts the RNA to remove the intron?
15. Folding of the polypeptide chain can be performed within a protein complex called a___________. If the protein is NOT folded correctly it can be tagged and degraded within another protein complex called a _____________.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.