1. NO PUNNETT SQUARE NECESSARY: Just map out your reasoning and put a box around your final an What is/are the possible blood type(s) (i.e, phenotypes) of the father if a woman with type A has a daughter with type AB blood?
2. In aIDition to the trait coding for blood type A, B or O, there is another gene that codes for the blood “Rh factor” that determines whether a person has a “+” or “-” blood phenotype for this trait. Two alleles are possible, Rh+ and Rh-, and the Rh+ allele is dominant to the Rh- allele. QUESTION: If the mother of a child has a blood phenotype of O+, and her child is A-, list all possible blood phenotype(s) the father could be for both blood traits. (Again, use no Punnett squares: just map out your reasoning and put a box around your final answer.
3. Let’s say that gender determination in Tasmanian devils is caused by the same type of X-Y system as in humans. There are two possible alleles for the gene for eye shape, which is a gene that is linked to the X chromosome: the allele for beady little eyes is dominant to the allele for round, soulful eyes. A female with beady little eyes is mated with a male with round, soulful eyes and some of their sons also have soulful eyes just like dad.(a) Please write the Punnett Square showing the cross between the two parents with respect to the trait in question.(b) What is the phenotypic ratio of all possible offspring that result from this cross?
4. (a) What are the chances that a couple with normal blood-clotting ability will have a daughter who has hemophilia, if their first child was a hemophiliac son? You are expected to know without being told that blood-clotting ability, like color vision, is an X-linked trait. (please show all math) Punnett Square:ANSWER: _______________(b) For the same parents as in (a), what are the chances that the next three children these same parents have will be twodaughters without hemophilia followed by a hemophiliac son? (please show all math)ANSWER: ________________-page 2-
5. A mother who has Type A+ blood and a man who has Type B- blood already have a child with Type O-blood. What is the probability that this man and woman will have an O+ son or an A- daughter? (From the info given, you should be able to determine the parents’ genotypes; then please show BOTH Punnett squares and math calculations)
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.