1. What scientific efforts ultimately led to the discovery of the molecular structure of DNA by Watson and Crick?.
2. What are the chemical components of DNA, and how do these components combine to form a DNA molecule?
3.How are the instructions for various hereditary traits encoded using only four nucloetides?
4. How does DNA replicate itself?
5. How can recombinant DNA techniques be used to treat genetic defects and restore normal function in a given organism?
6. How is recombinant DNA “amplified” and delivered to new host cells?
7. How might medical practice be affected by the refinement of gene therapy?
8. What techniques are being used to map specific genes on the DNA molecule?
9. What are the benefits and risks associated with increased use of genetic engineering?
1. What does Dr. Lake mean when he refers to proteins as the “bricks and mortar of the house”?
2. What are the different types of RNA and what are their functions?
3. How are amino acids linked together to form three-dimensional polypeptide chains?
4. How does the study of bacteria cells help us understand how protein synthesis works in human cells?
5. How does sickle-cell anemia illustrate the consequences of errors in the genetic code?
6. Why is sickle-cell anemia considered a life-threatening disease? How does it affect the health of an individual?
7. How does slime mold help scientists understand how genetic control systems work?
8. How does cell differentiation occur? Why are certain genes expressed and others not expressed in a given cell?
9. What is the mechanism that causes cancer, and what are its causes?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.