Biology Assignment: Central Nervous System
1.The central nervous system (CNS) consists of the brain and spinal cord .
2.The epidural space contains primarily fat . Epidural anesthetics therefore have to cross the dura mater order to reach the nerve roots within the subarachnoid space.
3.Cerebrospinal fluid is created from blood from capillaries in a , which are lined with _______ cells that create and circulate the fluid.
4.The ____________ is the thin meninx (i.e. layer of meninges) attached to the surface of the brain, supporting nerves and blood vessels.
5. Most of the cerebrospinal fluid is secreted from the choroid plexuses within the_______ ventricles.
6.. Brain damage to the temporal lobe, where recent memory is processed, often affects the _____ (or “seahorse”).
7. The arbor vitae is in the _______.
8. The ______ is able to sense chemistry within the CSF of the third ventricle..
9. Cerebrospinal fluid functions to _____ the CNS, and allows the ______ to sense the CSF of the fourth ventricle.
10. The major portion of the diencephalon is the ________ .
11. The spinothalamic tract conducts pain impulses centrally from the _________ to the _______
12. Gray matter of the spinal cord is mostly composed of _______
13. The corticospinal tracts control _______ motor function, which is also “voluntary.”
14. Nerve tracts that carry sensory information up the spinal cord are called _______ tracts.
15. The part of the cortex (and source of the corticospinal _______ ) that initiates voluntary muscular movements is the _________.
16. If Broca’s area is damaged, ______ results.
17. A brain injury where one is unable to understand speech is likely in _____ area.
18. The function of the cerebral association areas are to ___________ of sensations.
19. Which lobe of your brain are you using when you answer this question? ________
20. Loss of vision would be due to a stroke in the ______ cortex.
21. Interruption of blood flow to the brain that can damage the cerebrum is called a ____.
22. Dopamine is secreted in the ___________ and is deficient in ______ disease.
23. The phrenic nerves arise from the _____ plexus.
24. The area of skin that sensory nerve fibers of a particular spinal nerve innervate is called a ______.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.