1. Alice, a 16 year old girl, dislikes seafood right from her childhood. This enduring dislike for seafood is an attitude that she cultured from her mother. Which of the following is the attitude object in this case?
a. Alice’s mother
d. Alice’s childhood
2. Patrick did not like the food served in a social gathering, but he ate the food to please the organizers. Which of the following is a valid conclusion that you can make from Patrick’s behavior?
a. Most of Patrick’s attitudes are positive
b. Patrick is a low self monitor
c. Most of Patrick’s attitudes are negative
d. Patrick is a high self monitor
3. Craig Naples, a European professional footballer, features in an advertisement that recommends a certain brand of soccer shoes. However, the viewers do not consider Craig’s message as expert advice. Which of the following is the reason for this?
a. Individuals lack the ability to comprehend specific messages from experts.
b. Craig featured in the advertisement for his own self interest.
c. Viewers do not take expert advices on specific products or services.
d. Footballers are not considered experts when buying soccer shoes.
4. Dennis, a salesperson, is calling on a prospective client. He has had very little associations with the client and is meeting him for the first time. Which of the following statements is true of the first impression that Dennis will make of the client?
e. The first impression is likely to destroy Dennis’s self-concept.
f. The first impression will be very inaccurate.
g. The first impression is likely to be very accurate.
h. The first impression will be against Dennis’s self-belief
5. Jeff is approached by a salesperson. The salesperson fails to make a first impression and Jeff decides in the early minutes of the sales presentation itself that he will not buy anything from the salesperson. Which of the following phenomena is observed here?
a. Central traits principle
b. Incremental effect
c. Primacy effect
d. Covariation principle
6. Margret is the sales representative of a furniture manufacturer. She calls on the purchase executive of a large firm to introduce his company’s office furniture. Which of the following is a valid observation of this situation?
a. In this case, Margret is not aiming to obtain conformity.
b. Aggression is essential to apply influence in this situation.
c. In this case, the attempt to influence is obvious.
d. Margret cannot instigate informational conformity in this situation.
7. The Congress passes bills if those bills are accepted by most of the members. This is an example of _____.
a. informational influence
b. normative conformity
c. majority influence
d. internal conformity
8. People such as your friends, parents, and teachers influence you to make decisions. The ability that others have to influence you is called their _____.
a. personal influence
b. social dissonance
c. social power
d. psychological reactance
9. People are more attracted to faces that are more symmetrical in comparison to those that are less symmetrical. Which of the following statements is a valid explanation of this occurrence?
a. Symmetrical faces are uncommon and are noticed easily.
b. Symmetrical faces create masculine looks in individuals.
c. Symmetrical faces do not appear like an average face in the crowd.
d. Symmetrical faces are perceived to healthier than asymmetrical faces.
10. Which of the following describes the principle of social exchange?
a. People build relationships by exchanging services with others.
b. Women usually marry men who have higher social status than them.
c. People, on an average, attract partners who are similar to them.
d. Intelligent people often partner with people who are less intelligent.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.