1. A patient has been diagnosed in neurology ward as suffering from gullianbarre disease. On history he told that he had episodes of dysentery in past. Which one of the following organisms can be responsible for this condition of the patient now
e. V. cholera
2. In newspaper you read about an epidemic in which large number of people has been suffering from watery diarrhea. The microorganism that was found responsible for this condition is a comma shaped gram negative rod. Which one of the following characters differentiates this organism from enterotoxigenicE.coli that also causes a similar type of diarrhea
a. It is oxidase positive
b. It is gram negative
c. It is catalase positive
d. It is coagulase positive
e. It is anaerobe
3. In a medical ward a patient is suspected of being suffering from Typhoid fever. In the 1stwk of this fever , which one of the following tests can best diagnose this disease
a. Widal test
b. Typhi dot test
c. Blood culture
d. Stool culture
e. Urine culture
4. A 14 yrs old boy landed in emergency with C/O bloody diarrhea with blood and mucus. His condition was diagnosed as bacillary dysentery caused by shigelladysenteriae. The toxin ( shiga toxin ) of this bacteria acts by which of the following mechanism
a. It acts as superantigen
b. Interferes with 60s ribosomal subunit
c. ADP ribosylation of EF2
d. Blocks the release of GABA
e. Blocka the release of acetylcholine
5. A 25 yrs old young man is diagnosed as suffering from haemolytic uremic syndrome. He gave history of haemorragic colitis after eating hamburger. Which of the the following organisms can be responsible for this condition
a. Vibrio cholera
c. Entero invasive E.coli
d. Entero toxigenic E.coli
e. E.coli O157:H7 strain
6. A 35 yrs old female visited a clinic with C/O fever and burning micturition. Her urine sample was sent to laboratory for culture. Culture report revealed the causative organism as a gram negative rod, non lactosefermenter that swarms on blood agar. The organism is
d. Staph. Saprophyticus
7. In laboratory, various biochemical reactions are done for the diagnosis of enterobacteriaceae. Which of the following TSI reactions are considered positive for E.coli
a. Acid slant, acid butt, no H2S, production of gas
b. Acid slant, acid butt, H2S, production of gas
c. Acid slant, alklaine butt, no H2S, no gas
d. Alkalineslant,acid butt, no H2S, production of gas
e. Alkaline slant , alkaline butt, no H2S, no gas
8. In surgical ward, greenish blue coloured pus is coming out from wounds of a patient. The organism responsible for this pus is a gram ve rod, non lactose fermenter that is oxidase +ve. This organism is
9. A 42 yrs old patient comes to a physician with C/O pain epigastrium. He advised him gastroscopy after which the patient was diagnosed as suffering from gastric ulcers. He was advised to take multiple drugs . Which of the following tests can be done to see the response to treatment in this case.
a. Urea breath test
b. Gastric biopsy
d. Stool antigen test
10. A 6 yrs old child was brought to paediatric emergency with c/o fever, sore throat and cervical adenopathy. On examination doctor observes a greyish coloured membrane over the tonsils and throat of child. Which of the followings are characters of the organism that is responsible for this condition
a. A gram +ve rod with metachromatic granules
b. A gram +rod with spores
c. A gram +ve rod with polypeptide capsule
d. A gram ve rod that is capsulated
e. A gram vecoccobacillus
11. A 22 yrs old young man came to dermatology outdoor with c/o various moist maculopapular rashes on his body. A sample from these lesions was taken and sent to laboratory for examination. Spiral shaped rods were observed on dark field microscopy. Which one of the following tests can also be done to confirm the diagnosis of this disease.
a. Widal test
b. Oxidase test
c. Indole test
d. FTA ABS test
e. Weil felix test
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.