For this Assignment, you will evaluate a case study.<br>
Please Please read the Description carefully. I have attached the transcripts to the case study<br>
Explain how you would work with Catherine by aIDressing the following areas:<br>
1. Research the chances of being diagnosed with Alzheimers as an elderly adult. Explain the numerical data from at least three different studies that support your findings as outlined below. Find at least three studies that discuss Alzheimers Disease and that include a table or graph of data that displays the percentages or numerical differences in being diagnosed with Alzheimers in regards to variations of age, gender, and/or race. Explain the differences of the data from each of the three studies. You should compare the averages among different categories within each study being sure to cite each study using APA in-text citation and reference format.<br>
How would you explain this to Catherine and her family?<br>
2. Investigate the legal challenges of working with elder adult clients. What are the main legal issues associated with working with this population? Describe and discuss the reporting laws in your state. How might you expect to aIDress such legal issues and requirements in your work with elder adult populations?<br>
3. What are the ethical and legal implications of this case study? What roles does informed consent play in this case? What are your concerns? How will you aIDress these implications in working with Catherine?<br>
4. What, if any, mandatory reporting challenges do you see?<br>
5. How might you assess and evaluate Catherines needs at this time? Incorporate any diagnostic guidelines from a professional organization that may help you to diagnosis Catherine and determine your legal obligations on her behalf.<br>
6. As Catherines counselor, how might you direct therapy from this point forward?<br>
Please be sure to actively introduce Catherines case study in your paper. You should include specifics of Catherines case in illustrating your understanding and research of our topic.<br>
Your Unit 4 Assignment should be presented in the form of a well-written university level document. The body of the paper should be 3-5 pages (5-7 pages with title and references pages), double-spaced, and created in Times New Roman 12-point font. All work should be in your own words with quotes used very sparingly. Please be sure to answer every question within the body of your paper, including at least two references in support of your observations and conclusions using proper APA citation and reference formatting.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.