1. Please describe the differences between universal and selective interventions as discussed on page 79 in the Toporek text.
2. Please give an example of each of the three public health prevention typologies discussed on 79 in Toporek as well:
3. What are the three levels at which social justice work might take place (Toporek, p.155)??
4. Chung warns against failing to consider and conceptualize your client in the context of their multiple identities (p.161 and 167); what are at least two potential pitfalls of making this mistake?
4a. What is the problem in centering your conceptualization around a particular aspect of a clients identity that you expect to be salient, but have not confirmed?
5. Please select an experience you have had in your life related to your own social justice concerns; please relate how at least two of Chungs eight key lessons learned (pp.105) are applicable to lessons you learned from your experience.
6. How is burnout of particular concern when looking at Chungs experiences in her social justice and INGO work? Chung and Bemack, Chapter 6
7. Please summarize the two divides Bell and Goodman encountered when collaborating with law enforcement on Intimate Partner Violence initiatives (Toporek, p.160-61).
8. Please define the double jeopardy or double bind described by Jun on page 141. How might this be relevant to the previously discussed seven categories of otherness?
9. Please discuss two key points about privilege and the privileged male and the oppressed females awareness of their varying levels of privilege. What does this mean about their varying levels of internalization of messages about privilege? Jun, Chapter 5
10. What did Bell and Goodman describe as the potential real-world consequence of not finding a significant outcomes in their Intimate Partner Violence research (Toporek, p.163)?
11. What are at least two similarities and one difference between Crosss Nigrescence and Helmss People of Color racial identity stages (Jun, p.287-289)?
12. What are at least two similarities and one difference between Chicano-Latino and Atkinsons Minority identity stages (Jun, p.290-291)?
13. In what ways are Postons, Jacobs, and Roots respective bi-racial identity models different from all of the aforementioned identity development theories (Jun, p.291-292)?
14. What are at least two similarities and one difference between the five White racial identity stages paradigms presented in Jun, p.293-296?
15. What are the three assumptions forming the basis for the Multi-Phase Model? Briefly describe them. Chung and Bemack, Chapter 4
16. In summarizing the MPM on page 62, what is the discussed goal of developing the MPM, and what is the MPM meant to challenge psychologists to move beyond?
17. What are at least two overall thematic similarities in each of the racial identity development theories and Casss Model of Homosexual Identity Formation?
17a. In what ways in Casss model unique in examining homosexual identity formation as being different from the ways in which racial identity is developed?
18. What are two negative emotional consequences non-heterosexuals face as a result of family rejection that make their experiences of oppression and emotional wounding different from other groups that suffer oppression as well? Jun, Chapter 6
18a. How might a Rogerian approach to therapy be especially reparative for a client experiencing family rejection?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.