First of all, I want quality writing and I need it to be done in less then 5 Hours!!! can u do it? let me know
Write a research paper on a health topic that has directly influenced or impacted you, your family, a close friend, or your personal experience.
What Does My Paper Need to Include?
You may choose any health topic that has personally impacted you. See syllabus for examples. Fifty percent (2 full pages) of the paper will describe why this topic has made a personal impact on you and what you hope to learn by researching this topic. Tell a story about this topic.
· What is the health issue/topic that you will be researching? Why does this topic interest you? Why is it important to you? (This can be your introductory paragraph.)
· What do you hope to learn by researching this topic?
· How has this health issue affected you, your family, your friends, and/or your community? Who has been affected? What do you think are possible causes or risk factors for this person? What has been the physical, emotional, or social impact?
The second half (2 full pages) of the content will be dedicated to investigative research of this topic and must include proper citations along with a reference page. You must cite at least two scientific, accurate resources in the paper. This section is a research paper and should include only facts, not your opinion. You may use quotes, but you should also paraphrase ideas into your own words. You should discuss:
· What is the health issue/condition? (Name, definition)
· What are the symptoms of the health issue, if any?
· What are the long-term consequences of the health issue, if any?
· Who is affected by this health issue in the US? How many people? Who is most affected? Are certain groups more likely to be affected? If so, why?
· What are the causes of this health issue? What makes someone more likely to be affected by this health issue?
· What is the treatment or cure, if any?
· How can this health issue be prevented? What, if anything, is being done now to help prevent or treat this health issue?
You should end the paper with a conclusion paragraph summarizing your main points, including what you have learned and how you may use this information in your own life.
How Should I Organize My Paragraphs?
Your paper may not be one long paragraph. You must have multiple paragraphs, including an introduction and a conclusion.
· Each paragraph should have a topic sentence that tells the reader what that paragraph will be about (main idea).
· After the topic sentence, put details in the rest of the paragraph that develop or support the topic sentence.
· If you have several different ideas in one paragraph, think about how you can break them up into separate paragraphs.
· Sample topic sentences:
There are several ways that HIV can be prevented.
Heart disease affects many people and is the leading cause of death in the US.
What Resources Can I Use?
Resources should be medically accurate and scientific, not opinion pieces. In general, websites that end in .gov or .edu are trustworthy sources for health information that are evaluated for accuracy and objectivity. Do NOT cite Wikipedia as one of your resources. Do NOT use resources that are sponsored by a for-profit organization or an organization affiliated with a political or religious group. This information may be biased or trying to sell a product.
Good resources for scientific health information include:
· Google Scholar (will search only academic, peer-reviewed journals)
What Format or Layout Should My Paper Have?
The paper must have a cover page and a reference page (MLA format). Paper must be at least 6 pages in length (at least 4 pages of content) and be typed in 12-point Calibri, Cambria, Garamond, or Times New Roman font, double-spaced. Do not use Courier or Courier New font! Margins must be 1-inch on top, bottom and sides. (Double check your margin settings under the Layout tab in Word.) Do not aID an extra space between paragraphs. Indent the first line of each paragraph a half inch from the left margin (use the Tab key). Cover page should have a title listed about 1/3 of the page down, centered. Put your full name 3 lines below the title, and write the class name, instructor name, and the date near the bottom. Write the title again on the first line of the next page, before your first paragraph.
How Do I Format My References in MLA Format?
· In the text of your paper, write the source of your information in parentheses. (Author page #) or (Website Name) or (Article name). You must indicate where your information is from even if you paraphrase and do not use direct quotes.
· Put the Works Cites page on its own separate page at the end. Label it as Works Cited in regular, non-italicized font at the top of the page in the center.
· Double space all citations, but do not skip spaces between entries.
· Indent the second and subsequent lines of citations by 0.5 inches to create a hanging indent.
· Capitalize each word in the titles of articles, books, etc., but do not capitalize articles (the, an), prepositions, or conjunctions unless one is the first word of the title or subtitle: Gone with the Wind, The Art of War
· Use italics (NOT underlining) for titles of larger works (books, magazines) and quotation marks for titles of shorter works (articles, webpage article titles)
· List each entry alphabetically by the authors last name. Author names are written last name first; miIDle names or miIDle initials follow the first name: Horejs, Michelle B.
o Alphabetize works with no known author by their title; you can use a shortened version of the title in the parenthetical citations in your paper.
· For Web Publications: You do not have to include the URL/ webpage aIDress in your citation. List the date that you accessed the website. Examples:
Editor, author, or compiler name (if available). Title of Specific Page on Site. Name of Entire Site. Name of Institution/Organization Affiliated with the Site (Sponsor or Publisher), date of resource creation (if available). Medium of publication (Web). Date of access (day Month Year).
Smoking and Tobacco Use in America. Cdc.gov. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1999. Web. 23 Oct. 2014.
Make sure to cite any ideas or words that are not your own. If you do not do this, it is considered plagiarism. For example, if you state a fact in your own words about a health issue, cite where that fact is from. If you use quotes, cite where that quote is from. Do NOT copy and paste from articles or websites. Put the ideas into your own words. See more at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pmab92ghG0M
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.